- The Doro’s Black Garlic idea begin at Grafton Peace Pagoda in New York, it is made from fermented single clove garlic under carefully controlled temperature and humidity for over 2 weeks. This process increases the taste in terms of sweetness and the texture to mimic a jelly-like or a dried fruit that is completely different from a raw pungent garlic
- Black garlic contains more benefits than fresh or normal garlic, the antioxidant properties are also two times the amount.
- It’s recommend consuming Doro’s Black Garlic on an empty stomach, preferably before breakfast, as it gives you a healthy start and does not irritate the stomach. For a homeostatis effect, consume 1-2 cloves per day.
- Black Garlic is a health food that is ready to eat or can be used as an added ingredient to various dishes or recipes. You can use our Black Garlic to create a new menu, example black garlic cookies, mix with your favorite salads, trail mix or any other recipes you like.
- Doro’s Black Garlic contains no added additives during or through the production process.